This is a minor maintenance release of Rel, an implementation of Date & Darwen's Tutorial D database language.
The following enhancements have been made:
- The Rel user interface can now load a specified database from the operating system command-line. E.g.: Rel "c:\Users\Dave\My Database”
- The Rel user interface now provides an option to specify that the user's default database should not be automatically displayed in a tab when the Rel user interface is launched. See Preferences | General | Do not automatically load user's default database.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- If the database path contained spaces, it would cause Java-based operators to fail to compile when being defined. This has been fixed.
- Opening a new database tab would sometimes hide the mode (Rel/Rev/Cmd) buttons. This has been fixed.
- Under Windows, double-clicking on an *.rdb or *.rel file in the file explorer failed to start up Rel and load the specified database or file despite specifying appropriate file associations. This has been fixed. Note that file associations must be set via the operating system.
For more information, or to download Rel, go to http://reldb.org
This forum contains announcements about Rel.
1 post • Page 1 of 1